March 05, 2012
This is an all-day, (8:30 am to 5 pm), comprehensive workshop. Considerable time will be devoted to back and forth and the seating is limited to the first 50 registrants to give participants ample opportunity to have their critical...
- Session 1: The EB-5 Basics - Eligibility Criteria and Petition Process
- Session 2: Building the Foundation - TEAs, Regional Centers, and Economic Studies
- Session 3: Hot Topics and Current Developments
- Session 4: EB-5 and Investments Through a Broader Lens
- Overseas Funding Welcome Fireworks at Disney World (Private Event)
- Q&A with The Experts
March 06-07, 2012
This Two-Day workshop is designed to educate U.S. developers, Economic Development Agencies, companies, manufactures, early-stage research and development incubators and others about all of the options available to them to get their...
- Securities and Legal Entities
- Real Estate Structure and Tax Issues
- Securities Law: Distribution & Finder's Fees
- Traditional & Non-Traditional Funding Options
- Marketing Your EB-5 Project- Where Immigration Practicalities and Securities Laws Intersect
- The Necessity for Due Diligence
- Non Traditional Funding: Venture Capital, Private Equity
- Overseas Funding: EB-5 & Foreign Direct Investment, Institutional & Non-Institutional
- Introduction to New Markets and Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits
- Broker Dealer: Distribution and Placement of EB-5 and Other Securities Offerings
- Risk Identification, Management and Transfer Using Specialty Insurance Products
- EB-5 Regional Center Operator Experiences
- Economic Job Creation: The Cornerstone of the EB-5 Program
- Akerman Senterfit Reception
- Fitness and Volleball Friendly
- Sam Snead's Post Volleyball & Fitness Social
March 08-10, 2012
This seminar will focus on international marketing and media for EB-5 Regional Centers, project developers and others who have projects that they would like to be noticed by foreign investors and institutions. Issues such as...
- "Your Marketing Sucks" and why it does not have to
- Live Agent Call
- Keynote Address: Mark Stevens Author of "Your Marketing Sucks"
- Utilizing Chinese Online Tools to Market, Sell & Joint Venture U.S. Projects to Chinese Investors
- Speaking Their Language: Tell Your Story, Position Your Offering and Seal the Deal
- Marketing U.S. Projects in Latin America
- EB-5 & India: Emerging Market
- Asian Real Estate Association of America Presentation
- Culture of Chinese Investors from a Registered Investment Advisor
March 04, 2012
USAdvisors & other sponsors will meet and greet Overseas Funding Workshop participants and speakers with a poolside BBQ and reception. Make plans to check in and then join us poolside for a relaxing BBQ and soak in the...
- Poolside BBQ and Refreshments
March 10, 2012
Note 1: Other production companies' 30 second commercials at this level normally cost $50,000 or more. Ours cost just $297, plus options, leaving you almost $50,000 to spend on airtime or to put into your pocket. What's the...
- Visiting LA Studios to film Commercials