Please visit for current information on EB-5 Visa Investments and Regional Centers


John Roth
(845) 623-1100


7 Reuten Drive, Suite D2
Closter, 07624
United States
Contact Email
Linked in
Practice Areas
Appellate Immigration, Nationality and Consular Law
Languages spoken


Roth Immigration Law Firm

John Roth



Serving as Managing Attorney of Roth Immigration Law Firm, John F. Roth holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the prestigious Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. After graduating summa cum laude from Drew University in 1979 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Russian Studies, John F. Roth continued his education at the University of Pennsylvania Law School. John F. Roth received his Juris Doctor in 1983.

Currently aiding a variety of clientele at five international offices, John F. Roth provides services to investors who have an interest in gaining legal residency status in the United States. Providing offices in the Philippines, China, Russia, and the Ukraine, as well as a main office in New York City, John F. Roth primarily conducts business with clients seeking admission to the United States with EB-5 visas. His firm is the first choice for referrals by many other firms and attorneys that have clients seeking to invest in U.S. businesses.

Leading investors through the recently reformed EB-5 visa process, John F. Roth explains the Regional Center Pilot Program, which was designed to help create jobs in areas in the U.S. with high levels of unemployment. With a minimum investment of $500,000, investors can qualify themselves, as well as their immediate families, consisting of a spouse and children under the age of 21, for U.S. resident status for a minimum of two years. John F. Roth helps clients identify and choose a Regional Center, located throughout the U.S. in areas such as California, Michigan, and even Hawaii. Having recently completed the necessary coursework to obtain a Securities and Exchange Commission Series 7 license, John F. Roth is able to provide his clients with detailed investment guidance regarding Regional Centers in accordance with U.S. securities laws.

For those interested in making less substantial investments, John Roth can assist clients with non-immigrant E-2 investor visas, intended for residents of treaty nations. Roth Immigration Law Firm also guides clients in obtaining the L-1A intracompany transferee visa, which provides assistance to overseas employees of companies with American locations. An L-1A visa allows international employees with management or specialized knowledge to relocate within their companies to a U.S. branch, affiliate, subsidiary, or parent corporation.