USAdvisors.org is the source for news, projects and information about EB-5 Regional Centers and their investment projects. We are analysts, economists, accountants, statisticians and mathematicians that produce EB-5 Regional Center project comparative analysis reports for foreign national investors based on topics covering job creation methodology, the strategic plan, management, risk factors, risk mitigation, safety, return, exit strategy, escrow and industry overview among many others.
We have developed an approach to quantitatively assess the risks involved with the two key questions of the EB-5 project investment decision:
1. What is the probability that the jobs will be created within the time alloted and that those jobs will be acceptable to USCIS / CSC?
2. What is the probability that principal will be returned at term? Is the exit strategy clearly defined and achievable?
This empirical analysis provides the foreign national investor with the information they need from an independent, professional resource that will help guide them to making the best possible investment decision for them and their family. We also provide project awareness to qualified accredited and suitable foreign national investors, AILA immigration attorneys, overseas agents and other professionals who work with high net worth foreign nationals interested in investing and obtaining residency through the EB-5 investment program. We have the only online EB-5 project database in the world: http://eb5info.com/home/projects.
This process provides information to qualified investors and the professionals that assist them within SEC regulations and guidance. We film and produce DVD’s and online media to educate and bring awareness of various investment projects to foreign national investors and their attorneys and investment advisors.
We were the first firm to film a comprehensive look at the program in our DVD: “EB-5: The Regional Center Story” that is available to potential investors highlighting the work of several of the Regional Centers and projects for which they are seeking investors.
To view a selection of EB-5 visa media: http://eb5media.com/
In addition, we produce U.S. and offshore seminars on the USCIS EB-5 program and invite EB-5 Regional Center Principals, EB-5 service providers and other professionals to discuss their projects and services to foreign nationals and those who work with high net worth accredited investor clients to educate them about their goals and the economic benefits of the EB-5 program to the United States in terms of job creation and the investment of capital. http://eb5seminar.com/
We also publish an EB-5 directory of Regional Centers and their projects which we distribute to law firms, professional corporations and investors worldwide highlighting the work and projects of the EB-5 Centers: http://eb5directory.com/actualcards/actualcards.html. To view the latest updates on the EB-5 program, please view our EB-5 Visa News blog at: http://eb5visanews.com/.
To obtain a quote on featuring your EB-5 project in our online database, online media, DVD production, the EB-5 annual directory and for distribution to our network of attorneys and professionals worldwide please contact us.
For information on obtaining a comparative analysis report of an EB-5 Regional Center project, selection of projects, or to view the database of projects available for investment, please contact us by filling out the form in our contact section or writing to me:
Michael Gibson email@example.com 239-465-4160 skype: usadvisors
Procedures for releasing information to qualified investors can be found here: http://eb5projects.com/eb5releaseguidelines/eb5releaseguidelines.html
Factors used in the comparative analysis report:
We acquire objective and reliable information on an EB-5 Regional Center's management and operational activities. Our reports cover over 30 topics including:
* strategic plan
* organization chart
* location, demographics (map of TEA / Regional Center)
* job creation * market (for product or service; domestic or global?)
* marketing plan
* equity participation
* allocation of profit / loss, estimated time to positive cash flow, earnings
* fees & expenses (for project and for investor)
* financial projections (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow)
* revenue projections (if this is a debt product, then structure of interest differential)
* past projects, track record (EB-5 investments and other), past capital raised
* risk factors
* risk management / mitigation
* exit strategy, transfer of interest restrictions
* escrow: number of investors needed before project can begin, total number of investors needed, release or return of funds conditions
* funding requirements: existing debt, or other equity or debt obligations needed or contracted to complete project, lines of credits and/or external equity available for project
* project structure: projected ratio of EB-5 funds to overall project funding
* investment terms, operating agreement
* number of 526, 829’s filed, pending, approved, denied (success rate)
* any 526 or 829 Requests for Evidence (RFE's)?
* message from the Principal / GP
* industry overview
* regional center & industry news
* market prices (spot & forward) (ie. commodities, lease rates) & current PPM asset valuations
* any proprietary intellectual property rights, patents?
* competing technology or patents, est. time to completion of R&D, commercialization?
* contact information
* reporting requirements, operational and job creation: frequency of reporting
The comparative analysis report is a systematic research effort, which is used to gather the critical facts and descriptive information which is most relevant to the making of an informed decision on a matter of importance to the foreign national and their family.