LCG Capital Advisors
International Capital Markets
LCG Capital Advisors provides a broad range of advisory and support services to companies and individuals involved in U.S. immigrant investor programs, including the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program (“EB-5 Program”). Our clients include USCIS-approved EB-5 Regional Centers, Regional Center applicants and affiliated project developers and business owners.
We are trusted advisors to the principals and senior executives of these entities in their efforts to access U.S. and international capital markets to successfully fund their project offerings. As a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and FINRA, LCG’s process ensures the entire transaction is completed in compliance with U.S. securities laws and guidelines, especially transaction solicitation and payment of agent referral fees. Our experienced transaction professionals and team of analysts help our clients execute innovative solutions to meet the operational and financial challenges of our clients.
Our resources and commitment have earned us a role as a market leader in providing advisory and investment banking services to both leading and emerging financial institutions and businesses located throughout the world.
Since 2003, LCG has advised hundreds of corporate clients through our 16 U.S. offices in successfully raising equity and debt capital, selling their businesses, and completing complex restructurings and refinancings. In addition, LCG’s Creditor Advisory Group has successfully executed over 3,000 engagements for the top 50 U.S. financial institutions. To date, LCG has successfully advised companies on transactions exceeding $10 billion.
LCG’s Services in this area include:
- FINRA Compliant Placement Agent
- Compliance with U.S. Securities Laws
- Review, Analysis & Preparation of Project Transaction and Subscription Documents
- Access to LCG’s secure virtual data room
- Investor Intake and Related Compliance
- “Know your customer”
- Suitability/Accredited Investor assessments
- Coordinate flow of investor capital
- Payment of agent referral fees
- EB-5 Private Equity Placements
- Solicitation and Funding of Private Equity & Debt Capital
- Access to Foreign EB-5 Investors via LCG’s Proprietary Global Referral Network
- U.S. Debt and Equity Placements
- Structuring of Entire Capital Stack
- Access to U.S. Debt & Equity Capital via LCG’s Proprietary U.S. Lender Database
- Underwriting Services/Collateral Analysis
- Regional Center Advisory & Support
- Detailed Analysis of Prospective Projects
- Due Diligence and Market Research
- Capital Markets Assessments
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Certified Business Valuations & Appraisals
- Quarterly Analysis of RC Project Portfolio